Moms, do you feel me here? We’ve had those kiddos, and some days, a hot shower is all that we need. But how many times – even for the most stylish of you – have you found yourself wanting to reach for those sweats or yoga pants when you get out of that shower? No more. We’ve found (and have personally experienced) a chic casual clothing line that ALL moms – regardless of whether you’re CEO of Your Household or CEO of a Corporation- are going to love. Bobi has perfected the art of casual chic, so without further ado, we give you 12 REALLY cute outfits for moms who love fashion.
What Makes An Outfit Great For Moms?
Here’s a quick checklist to live by when shopping for a mom – or for yourself, if you’re a mom. Ask yourself these simple questions, and if the answer is yes, then the item will make a good addition to your wardrobe. Here they are:
- Can I throw it in the wash when it inevitably gets dirty from something my child ate, spit on me, threw at me, etc.
- Is it comfortable, and yet doesn’t look like I’m wearing a garbage bag?
- Can I get more that ten wears out of it?
- Can I style it both casually for walking the dog, and dressy for cocktails or date night?
The Casual Chic Line We’re Loving Right Now | Bobi
I stumbled upon this line when shopping on Revolve a few months ago, and I’ve been so pleased. Their fabrics are great, their draped designs are beautiful, and I really feel like an It Girl when I’m wearing my finds. Now I just keep going back for more. All of the pieces below are super versatile, and keep scrolling to the bottom to see some ways we’ve styled them.
Why We LOVE This Line!
Comfort is always key – the older we get, the more kids we have – we just want to feel great in our clothes. And feeling great is one of the most important elements in dressing!
But we also want to have great style! Contrary to popular stereotype, we don’t all live in yoga pants (except for when we’re actually practicing yoga).
Bobi fits the bill when it comes to marrying comfort and style. They’ve perfected the art of looking put together, through perfect styling and draping.
Bobi designs casual outfits you’d see on any of your favorite celebs and social media It Girls.
- A simple jersey jumpsuit can be worn with either sandals and a denim jacket, or it can be worn with heels and some great jewelry for a mom’s night out.
- A pair of joggers can be worn with your favorite white sneaks and a sweater, or dress it up with a silk tank and some strappy booties for a really edgy brunch outfit.
- A simply styled dress can be worn with a pair of wedges, or put together with a blazer and stilettos for a business casual look.
- And can we talk about being economical for a minute? Eleven of the twelve pieces above ring in at under $100!
How to Style Some of The Items from Above to Make Your Own Unique Outfits
Below are some great outfits we’ve made using the pieces above. Take a look at how easily these could be worn for different occasions. From playing with the kids or walking the dog (via a simple shoe change to sneakers or sandals), to brunch or date night, these outfits are truly versatile. Every mom can find something here to love, and you’ll definitely be looking like an It Girl.