We have so many things to worry about on a daily basis. But inevitably, each month we have some special people in our lives that will have birthdays, anniversaries, or other milestones that we will want to commemorate with a gift. I’m putting together this list of the ultimate fall gift ideas for moms. Perhaps your best friend, or your mother, mother in law, or aunt is in need of a gift. I’m pulling my favorite fall gifts for moms that you can be sure they’ll love. And if you like these items, be sure to forward this to the people in your life who might be gifting you.
You know that you can trust my opinions on this topic, because I’m also a mom of two – so I’m writing this from a mom’s point of view. And as always, my posts include affiliate links, which do not affect you in any way. I just make a small commission (at no cost to you) if you should make a purchase through one of my links. Your support of this mom-owned biz is always appreciated. You can read more about my affiliate and editorial policies here.
Fall Gift Ideas For Moms
Gifts for Birthdays, Anniversaries, Hostesses, Or Any Special Occasion
First and foremost, and I’ll say it in every gifting article I write – know your recipient. Know her interests, know her hobbies, know what items might help her achieve zen or reach some goals or let her have a little me time. These are the things we really want, anyway, right? I mean, besides the usual loves like clothing, shoes, handbags, and jewelry. Because she’s so busy being a mom, she’ll appreciate gifts of style that focus on her. So read through this list of the best fall gift ideas for moms. And see how you can give her the gift of style this fall.
Here is the LUXYMOM™ list of the top 20 fashion and beauty fall gift ideas for moms.
- A Cozy Sweater – This under-$200 sweater at Saks Fifth Avenue is a cozy gift idea for moms in your life. She’ll love to cuddle up in it, with a cup of coffee and a style mag. You could also consider giving her a Saks gift card so she can pick a style that really suits her taste – along with a link to my free gift card styling service, where I can actually help her find the perfect item (again, completely free of charge).
- A Pair Of Cute Fall Booties – These Sam Edelman booties are TO DIE FOR, and they look a lot like more expensive pairs of Christian Louboutin. This $148 pair of black studded booties will be a go-to. They’ll go with a pair of jeans, a fall sweater dress, or even the black jumpsuit mentioned within this list. They’re a top pick in my list of fall gift ideas for moms.
- A Delicate Necklace and Ring Jewelry Set – If you’re subscribed to my email list, you’ll know that I have a new love affair with the Uncommon James jewelry line by celebrity mom Kristin Cavallari. All of her pieces are elegant, timeless, and make a really beautiful statement. With affordable options in silver, yellow gold, and rose gold, her pieces will make a wonderful gift idea for moms.
- A gift card for a new pair of sunnies or eyeglasses – I recently wrote about a fun way to shop for eyeglasses online, which can usually be a really hard thing to do. But might I suggest offering up a gift card to GlassesUSA.com? Your gift recipient can virtually try on any pair of glasses and pick a cute pair for herself. I can also offer to help her style a pair through my online styling services.
- A gift of smell-good items – This has to be one of my number one scents of all time, and you can try it in a beautiful gift set from Nordstrom, at a price tag of $130. This Bvlgari set includes a cologne, shampoo, shampoo and shower gel combo, hair conditioner, body lotion, soap, and two towels. Your scent layering game will be perfected.
- A facial pick me up – This is the gold standard in night creams, and she’ll notice a difference in her skin almost immediately. From the moment she puts this $108 Charlotte Tilbury Magic Night Cream on her face, she’ll feel its luxurious consistency. By the next morning, her skin will look dewey and fresh. I should know – I use it all the time, and I love it. If you’d like some really good products at a slightly lower price point, check out the Saranghae products on the LUXYMOM Boutique.
- A beautiful fall scarf – She’ll be able to style this $48 Anthropologie scarf SO many different ways this season. Certainly, it’s going to be one of her favorite gifts. So it’s one to consider from this list of fall gift ideas for moms.
- A statement blazer – This Barbie pink blazer from Lovers + Friends will be the talk of her next girls night out. It’s perfect when paired with jeans or over a little black dress, and at $168, it’s a nice price point.
- A timeless belt – A belt finishes off your outfit and gives it that final style statement. Here’s a $58 black belt that is absolutely adorable. Wear it with your jeans, or over an oversized cardigan this fall.
- An everyday black jumpsuit – This $105 Bobi option at REVOLVE is such a great find! She can pair it with fall booties, a pair of sneakers, or even a pair of gorgeous heels or sandals. It’s limitless in its styling options, making this a top pick on my fall gift list.
- A social good t-shirt from an independent designer – I adore these $56 Empower shirts from Chicago fashion designer Katie Farnan. With empowering slogans on the front, they’re very attractive. And 50% of net proceeds go to the Start-Up Girl Foundation. It funds seed grants for female entrepreneurs and start-ups.
- A little black dress – This dress has been a celebrity and influencer go-to for a while now, and its popularity shows no signs of stopping. At $345, it’s certainly a more expensive option, so here’s a less pricey option for you, too.
- A subscription for online personal styling services – I’m going to shamelessly plug my own personal styling services, here. But only because I think they really apply to this list. My services start at $25 a month. And the subscriber will be able to chat with me one on one for all her style questions.
- A style subscription – I’m happy to offer you Rachel Zoe’s Box of Style as a great gift option. You (or your recipient) will get $400 worth of stylish merchandise for only $99. This is an awesome fall gift idea for moms!
- A pair of sandals for an upcoming getaway – These ones are pink, velvety, and oh so fun! You’ll love them for your next vacation, or even for a great cocktail look with a pair of jeans.
- A fun clutch for a night out – This bold snake-print clutch will be the perfect accompaniment to jeans and a black blazer for a girls night out or even a brunch date.
- A beautiful statement blouse – This gorgeous, lacy white blouse is a stunning statement for all seasons, and it’ll be great for fall as well. And here’s a more affordable option for this gift idea.
- Dry styling hair care – Moms never have enough time. And it’s a well known mom fact that when you have young kids, you put yourself last. As a sad result, you may not get to wash your hair every day. So I love this dry styling products set from Oribe. And at $75, it’s a luxurious gift that she’s sure to adore.
- A pair of stylish mom jeans – These are my very favorite pair of jeans, period. But I know they’re pricey, so you can also check out more jeans options on the LUXYMOM Boutique, and you can read more about finding the perfect pair in my ultimate mom jeans guide.
- A beauty kit that she’ll lust over – This perfect lip kit from Charlotte Tilbury will blow your mind. It’s the perfect neutral, and it’ll make her feel extra luxurious.
I hope you love these fall gift ideas for moms and can use them for someone you love. Above all, I hope you’re inspired to give the special mom in your life a stylish gift from the heart.