Lose The Stress Of Getting Dressed. And Always Have Something To Wear.
[li]It’s Saturday night and you’re getting ready to go out to dinner, but you have no idea what to wear.[/li]
[li]You need an entire vacation wardrobe for your upcoming trip to the beach.[/li]
[li]Your bff is getting married in a month, and you need a killer dress and heels.[/li]
These are the types of fashion emergencies we can handle with our On Demand Personal Stylist service. You’ll have 24/7 access to a personal stylist who will answer all your fashion questions and emergencies; who will be your best friend in the dressing room, telling you if something looks good or if there’s a better option; and who can help you pick out the best outfits for all of your individual needs and special occasions.
It’s Completely FREE, No Strings Attached. Here’s What You Get:
[li]24/7 access to a personal stylist[/li]
[li]Answers to any and all of your fashion and style questions[/li]
[li]Outfit recommendations for all of your needs – whether it’s a dinner out, a special occasion, or an entire wardrobe overhaul[/li]
This is the easiest and best personal styling service, created by a mom, for all moms. We know how busy you are, and we want you to make yourself a priority. Give yourself the gift of style and luxury, by reaching out for your free styling sessions.
This online personal styling service is FREE, it’s fun, and you’re going to look like a star.
How This On Demand Personal Stylist Service Works:
- Simply click the chat icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Send me your style request, and I’ll begin the search for your next favorite outfit!
- Ask as many fashion and style questions as you have, and I’ll make you the best dressed girl in your social circles.
Why This Personal Shopper Service Is FREE and Perfect For Busy Moms!
This is me with my kiddos. They keep me incredibly busy, but I always feel at my best when I’m confident in what I’m wearing. Style doesn’t have to be overdone or expensive to be really cute and flattering.
I’m a mom of two young boys, and I know what it’s like to be strapped for time and energy. I understand that sometimes, no amount of coffee will do in a day. And I’ve experienced the frustration that comes with the inevitable body changes of pregnancy and motherhood.
But I’m also a personal stylist who’s been practicing my craft for decades, and now with the experiences of pregnancy and motherhood under my belt, I’ve developed a personal shopper service that works for busy moms!
- It’s respectful of your time! Because time is the one thing you don’t have!
- It’s respectful of your budget! Because when you have kids, you sometimes feel like you shouldn’t be spending a ton of money on yourself.
- It lets YOU call the shots! Tell me exactly what you need, and I’ll give you exactly what you’ll want.
Now, try me out! You have nothing to lose, and great style to gain!
This Is The No-Brainer Way To Have A Personal Stylist In Your Back Pocket.
The most important – and coolest – thing about my online personal styling is that YOU call the shots!
What style and fashion woes do YOU need or want help with?
I could create a list of services (yes, we can do a closet refresh – yes, we can find you an outfit for next weekend – and yes, we can build you a capsule wardrobe), but the list would be really long, because what I’ve realized in styling people over the years, is that I could ask ten women what their biggest fashion issue is, and each one of them will give me a completely different answer. Everyone has very specific – and very different – style needs.
So I’ve created services that let YOU tell me what you’re looking to accomplish, and I’ll help YOU achieve YOUR fashion goals.
Here are some examples of style questions you can ask!
- Have you just had a baby and aren’t sure how to dress your new mom bod?
- Need an outfit for an upcoming wedding or baby shower?
- Going on a vacation and want to have a few new pieces appropriate for the location?
- Are you approaching 40 and just want to look hot but age-appropriate?
- Are you just not feeling inspired, or do you want to refresh your closet?
- The list could go on and on – ask away!
And don’t forget to access the Style Blog and Gift Guides for the rest of your needs! Click the Chat Icon below to ask me any style question, now!