Make-up tutorial videos are obviously all the rage. They’re splattered all over my Instagram and Facebook feeds, and I usually give them no more than a ten-second glance. But the other day, I was mesmerized by a make-up tutorial that caught my eye – and I ended up watching the entire eight-minute clip! And then I obsessed about how real it was and how I could actually re-create this look with make-up I already owned (some of it was actually what was being advertised, and some of it, much less expensive).
Watch The Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Make-Up Tutorial Video…
Below is the Charlotte Tilbury make-up tutorial that I couldn’t put down. And below that, I’m linking to all the products she mentioned in the video, PLUS I’m linking to less pricey counterparts that will give you similar results.
… And Re-Create This Look For Yourself!
Using Charlotte Tilbury Products
Here are all the items Charlotte used in creating this look. Scroll down further for products that are less expensive!
- Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask, $80
- Magic Cream (Hyaluronic acid), $82
- Magic Cream Eye Rescue (time released retinol), $62
- Light Wonder Foundation (hyaluronic acid), $46
- Magic Away Concealer (Spanx for the Under-Eye), $32
- Hollywood Flawless Filter (complexion perfector), $55
- Magic Powder, $45
- Legendary Brows, $25
- Brow Lift, $30
- Life-Changing Eyelash Curlers, $22
- Luxury Palette Pillow Talk, $53
- The Classic Eye Pencil, $22
- Full Fat Lashes Mascara, $30
- Pillow Talk Lip Liner, $22
- Pillow Talk Lipstick Matte Revolution, $34
- Filmstar Bronze and Glow (conture & highlight), $68
- Hollywood Beauty Light Wand, $38
- Pillow Talk Cheek to Chic, $48
- Scent of a Dream, $130
Using Less Expensive Products.
Okay, ladies. If you were to buy everything listed above, that’s a whopping number. So big, I don’t even want to add it up (queue the face palm). So, here’s a more affordable list of products below that will net you the same result for a lot less change.
- Sephora Collection Sheet Mask, $6 (these are my personal favorite, and I always keep a few on hand for those days when I need a good pick-me-up!)
- Olay Regenerist Moisturizer, $19 (I use this when I’m out of my more expensive moisturizers or if I want to change it up. It’s lightweight and has SPF50.)
- Sephora Gel Primer, $9-$16
- M.A.C. Studio Fix Foundation, $30 (a time-tested formula)
- Sephora Collection Concealer, $7
- E.L.F. Brow Kit, $3
- Sephora Collection Eye Palette, $14
- E.L.F. Eye Pencil, $1
- Great Lash Mascara, $4-$6 (everyone’s favorite for the last few decades!)
- Ulta Lip Liner, $8
- Ulta Matte Lipstick, $8.50
- L’Oreal Paris Lumi Glow Bronzer/Contour, $11.99
- Burt’s Bees Blush, $9.49
- Supergoop! Defense Refresh Setting Spray with SPF50, $12-$28
Woila! You’re So Fab!
I can only hope we all end up looking like the stunning model in this video, and I hope you try this look and share it with us using the hashtag #luxymomstyle – it’s how we’ll find you and possibly feature you on our site – something we’re adding in the near future!
Don’t forget to check out our shop!
For all the latest and greatest in fashion, beauty, style, and lifestyle, check out our Shop!
Subscribe For Even More Style!
The majority of our amazing content (including giveaways and special deals) is all within our twice-weekly email newsletters. Sign up so you’ll never miss out!