These little nuggets will help you perfect your beauty game in no time.
Beauty tutorial videos are obviously all the rage. They’re all over our Instagram and Facebook feeds; Reels; Tik Toks; you name it. Normally, I gloss over them, giving them no more than a five-second glance before I scroll on. Historically, I admittedly haven’t been the girl who bites at these types of content.
However – a while back, I was mesmerized by a make-up tutorial that truly caught my eye and begged me to watch. It managed to gain my attention for its entire duration, which was a whopping eight minutes!
I then obsessed about how real it was and how I could actually re-create this look with make-up I already owned (some of it was actually what was being advertised, while other items were much less expensive).
So I’m sharing that exact tutorial, as well as two others below, for a flawless everyday make-up look that you can re-create with all different types of products.
1. The Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Make-Up Tutorial Video
Below is the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk make-up tutorial that I couldn’t stop watching. It’s literally my favorite one out there, and it takes us through a detailed look that leaves the model’s skin breathtakingly smooth-looking.
Re-Create This Look For Yourself
Using Charlotte Tilbury Products
Here are all the items Charlotte used in creating this look. Scroll down further for products that are less expensive!
- Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask, $80
- Magic Cream (Hyaluronic acid), $82
- Magic Cream Eye Rescue (time released retinol), $62
- Light Wonder Foundation (hyaluronic acid), $46
- Magic Away Concealer (Spanx for the Under-Eye), $32
- Hollywood Flawless Filter (complexion perfector), $55
- Magic Powder, $45
- Legendary Brows, $25
- Brow Lift, $30
- Life-Changing Eyelash Curlers, $22
- Luxury Palette Pillow Talk, $53
- The Classic Eye Pencil, $22
- Full Fat Lashes Mascara, $30
- Pillow Talk Lip Liner, $22
- Pillow Talk Lipstick Matte Revolution, $34
- Filmstar Bronze and Glow (contour & highlight), $68
- Hollywood Beauty Light Wand, $38
- Pillow Talk Cheek to Chic, $48
- Scent of a Dream, $130
Using Less Expensive Products
Okay, ladies. If you were to buy everything listed above, that’s a whopping number. So big, I don’t even want to add it up (queue the face palm). So, here’s a more affordable list of products below that will net you the same result for a lot less change.
- Sephora Collection Sheet Mask, $6 (these are my personal favorite, and I always keep a few on hand for those days when I need a good pick-me-up!)
- Olay Regenerist Moisturizer, $19 (I use this when I’m out of my more expensive moisturizers or if I want to change it up. It’s lightweight and has SPF50.)
- Sephora Gel Primer, $9-$16
- M.A.C. Studio Fix Foundation, $30 (a time-tested formula)
- Sephora Collection Concealer, $7
- E.L.F. Brow Kit, $3
- Sephora Collection Eye Palette, $14
- E.L.F. Eye Pencil, $1
- Great Lash Mascara, $4-$6 (everyone’s favorite for the last few decades!)
- Ulta Lip Liner, $8
- Ulta Matte Lipstick, $8.50
- L’Oreal Paris Lumi Glow Bronzer/Contour, $11.99
- Burt’s Bees Blush, $9.49
- Supergoop! Defense Refresh Setting Spray with SPF50, $12-$28
Woila! You’re So Fab!
2. YouTuber @Eman Shares An Everday Look
We love this everyday look from Beauty YouTuber @Eman. While this video is sponsored by Clinique, she does a fabulous job of putting together a beautiful everyday look that’s definitely do-able.
3. YouTuber Briana Fox Creates an Easy Everyday Look
Briana shares a lot of tips and insights into various products she uses, as well as where to buy them. She shares her favorites from a range of lines, as well as her alternatives when certain products are either expensive or not available in a large enough range of shades.